Re: [Evolution] problem with red carpet and a proxy

On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 08:34, guenther wrote:
Anyway, this list is intended for Evolution discussions. Red Carpet
related questions are probably better directed at one of this lists:

Yes, I realized this, but I was hoping someone here would have an idea
about how to solve this issue.

General discussion of Ximian software
 http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/users

Ximian Red Carpet users list
 http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/red-carpet

Thanks, I didn't know about these lists. I will try to send this message
to the Red Carpet list.

You can grab any needed packages from the Ximian FTP server directly and
install it using 'rpm' -- if Ximian provides packages for your distro.
If not (and it doesn't look like it to me), you are left to RH's
updates...

Doesn't appear to have anything for RH Enterprise, and unfortunately,
the only updates that I can find from RH are for security updates.

Guenther, thanks for your response.
--
Doug

Random Thought:
Would you people stop playing these stupid games?!?!?!!!!