Re: [Evolution] What Do I Do Now (was POP3 not downloading all messages)

Wello if what jeff says is true it isn't our end, and is another different case.

But it depends on whats going on.

run evolution with CAMEL_DEBUG=all set and check the log for listing of the messages that aren't being downloaded.

if they're being listed but not downloaded, then try removing the pop uid cache file in ~/.evolution/mail/pop/user host/uid-cache

but if they're in that file then they definitely were downloaded, even if you didn't read them.

if they're not even being listed, no pop download tool will see them, you'll have to reset something on the server, which depends on the server obviously.