Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.5 Out of Office and Contact Notes]
- From: Dan Winship <danw novell com>
- To: Nigel Metheringham <Nigel Metheringham dev intechnology co uk>
- Cc: "Wise, Jeremey" <jeremey wise agilysys com>, evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.5 Out of Office and Contact Notes]
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:41:03 -0400
On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 17:05 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 16:57, Dan Winship wrote:
On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 08:35 -0400, Wise, Jeremey wrote:
Also on that note is their a way
to make sure that all my filters run PRIOR to it replying with the Out-
of-Office messages so my user groups don't get the spam reply?
I believe the default Exchange out-of-office rule only replies to
messages that explicitly list you as a To or Cc. But I'm not totally
sure about that. I don't know what order it runs relative to other
filter rules either, but it's not something we can control.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but the Exchange out of office stuff
runs without evolution/outlook/whatever being involved at all, so evo
filters cannot influence it.
Oops, I assumed he was taking about Exchange server-side rules. Yes, if
he meant filters, there's no way to make them run first.
] [Thread Prev