[Evolution] "Evo config doesn't match system config" message?

Any clues as to what causes an "evolution configuration does not match
your system configuration" message in Evo 1.5.92 (mdk cooker)?  Works
fine when I run it as root, but get the message when I'm logged in as
myself... have removed my ~/.evolution and ~/.gconf/apps/evolution
folders and restarted evo, but to no avail.

Cheeri,
Calum.

http://blogs.sun.com/calum             Java Desktop System Group