Re: [Evolution] "Evo config doesn't match system config" message?

Its the same as the old "unable to start evolution shell" error message, only obfiscated by mac-heads.

Means it can't find/activate the right bonobo components.  Try rm -rf /tmp/orbit-* and logout/login.  I dunno, check the archives for the above error message.