[Evolution] Evo connector, how can I create a note.

I'm running evo 1.4.5 with the ms connector and reading my email from
an ms exchange server. I have a notes folder and if I run the microsoft
client I can create a note. It shows up as a little yellow sticky. When
I go to Evolution I can view that note but I can't change or edit it,
nor can I create new notes. It looks like a read on feature. I have
played with permissions that you can get to with a right click but
nothing seems to happen. Does anyone use this feature?....joe