Re: [Evolution] Encrypting replies

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 19:33 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 19:28 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
This is for the wish list:

A reply to an encrypted message should have encryption turned on by
default (using the corresponding system, PGP or S/Mime). I've just
replied to such a message without thinking about it and of course my
reply wasn't encrypted. It's no big deal in this particular case but
since the reply includes a quoted copy of the original, this is a
potential privacy leak.

Same goes for forwarding.
So what happens if you forward several messages.

Or drag some onto the composer later on, in groups or individually.

Good point. I suppose you could turn it off, though that would get too
non-obvious for the user. Maybe a warning? "You are forwarding an
encrypted message".

I still think it works for replies though.

poc