Re: [Evolution] Evo - palm issues

I'll let the experts chime in on the other items......

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 10:11 -0700, Dan Stromberg wrote:
4) Is there a way of getting the palm-evo sync'ing to only -send- mail
from the palm to the internet through evo, but not download any mail
from evo onto the palm?  I ask, because my Inbox in evo is WAAAAAAY too
big to put on my palm, but it'd still be nice to be able to compose and
automatically send mail via my palm (from jpilot?).

This conduit is not related to Evolution.  In gnome-pilot it is the
"sendmail" conduit.... and uses sendmail directly - it does not send
mail "through" Evolution.  I do not know if there is a related conduit
for jpilot, since I don't use it.

Lonnie Borntreger