[Evolution] Evo - palm issues

1) I experimented briefly with using gnome-pilot in combination with
evolution.  It didn't work out that well.  I'm was using the evo and
gnome-pilot that come with FC2 (may have been patched).  I was pleased
with how the addressbook sync went, but the calendar functions in evo
didn't appear to be working well, and there was no memo type
functionality (at least, not memo32), among other things I missed (like
the keyring conduit and such).

2) I looked briefly into sync'ing some things with evo+gnome-pilot, and
other things with jpilot (by killing and restarting the gnome-pilot
daemon after swapping a symlink pointing at /dev/ttyS0 for evo sync, and
pointing instead at /dev/null for jpilot sync.  I quickly became unhappy
with the tedium of having to sync in two different apps.  Is there a
good way of combining evo sync with jpilot sync?

3) I removed what I thought was all my calendar entries from evo
(because I was getting lots of extra popups, some about existent events,
but others about events that don't exist), but I'm still getting a few
of evo calendar popups.  Is there some easy way of removing all my
calendar stuff from evo?

4) Is there a way of getting the palm-evo sync'ing to only -send- mail
from the palm to the internet through evo, but not download any mail
from evo onto the palm?  I ask, because my Inbox in evo is WAAAAAAY too
big to put on my palm, but it'd still be nice to be able to compose and
automatically send mail via my palm (from jpilot?).

5) Is there a way of doing a two-way sync of my palm's address book with
evo's address book, say from a cron job, or some sort of jpilot conduit?

Thanks.

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg dcs nac uci edu>