[Evolution] Go to next unread

The "Go to next [previous] unread" actions (on ./,
and Ctrl-]/Ctrl[) have no defined action when no
message is selected. It would be useful to define them
as selecting the first/last unread message in the folder
or the beginning/end of the folder if none are unread.

Why? Because I frequently open folders with no message
selected and have to either scroll to the bottom or
deliberately select some visible message and then
hit "next". Which is a bore as it can mean either fetching
some message I don't really want to read, or hiding the
preview pane so as not to fetch it. The cognitive overload
is a constant irritant and would seem to have an easy
solution.

Of course people who order their lists with "most recent
at the top" don't appreciate this ...

poc