Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.5.7/spamassassin "Junk" folder messages marked "read" by default?

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 11:14 -0500, Chuck Mattsen wrote:
On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 12:04 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
The problem is that the Junk folder is implemented as a vFolder and
not a physical folder. Thus, if we were to leave the \Seen flag unset
when marking a message as Junk, then the message would also be counted
as unread in the Inbox folder which confused users in earlier
development releases.

Maybe I'm way off base, but couldn't the Unread mail folder then be
designed to show mail which is "Unread AND not-Junk"?

That's effectively the set up that I use, but I don't have Evo call
Spamassassin, I'd already set up procmail to run it and tag spam. I have
an Evo filter which marks messages whose subject starts with [SPAM] as
junk, and my Unread folder shows messages that are not read or replied
to and are not marked as spam.

So my Inbox unread count shows the total number of unread messages
whether or not they are spam, the Junk folder shows the total number of
unread spam messages, and the Unread folder shows the number of unread,
non-spam messages.

That works for me, but right now it doesn't seem that I could do that if
I let Evo run SA itself.