[Evolution] Getting old mail from previous install.

I had to rebuild my SUSE 9.0 box, and I copied my home directory with
the evolution directory in it.  When I reinstalled Evolution I made the
mistake of setting it up first and it downloaded all my mail.  I set it
up as a pop3 client.

I then preceded to copy my old evolution folder over my new one.  I get
all my old mail, but none of the mail that it had pulled this morning.
I noticed that the old evolution folder only had a pop and imap folder.
So I was thinking that the new install put all my mail into this pop3
folder.  I can't seem to import the mail out of that folder.

I'm not sure what to do from here.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.