Re: [Evolution] 1.5.7 oddity

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 14:14 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
But you're hitting a limitation of the IMAP protocol here.  It has no
way (apart from a just-expired experimental rfc) of informing clients
of any changes to any folder outside the currently selected one.

Which is why we have to do some stupid/slow send/receive hacks.

Right, but shouldn't send/receive check all the boxes, though? It seems
like it isn't, hence why I have to exit and restart evo1.5 to make sure
I can see all the new messages in all my mailboxes. I think this is the
problem that Des and I are describing.

--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
http://suppressingfire.org/~burner/