Re: [Evolution] What is "Caret Mode"?

Michael R Head wrote:

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 13:13 +0800, Yuedong Du wrote:
Michael R Head wrote:
If the cursor still blink when you F7 to disable it ? Or it just a black line that is not cleared?

Correct. The cursor is still blinking and I can navigate around the text
area (which is encircled by a dashed line) after pressing F7 to disable
it. If I close the view and reopen it, the view is normal.
Essentially, it appears that the "instant apply" isn't happening when
that feature is disabled.

mike
It seems to be a bug, although not critical. Please file it under the meta bug 42070.

York

-York