Re: [Evolution] IMAP and trash

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 10:50 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 13:09 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
Hi,

With IMAP, in the 1.4 series, deleting an email would send "haggis
imap"/Trash (which has a trash can icon next to it), where I could
do Action->"Empty Trash" to get rid of it.

Now, deleted emails go to "haggis imap"/INBOX/Trash, which I have to

How are they deleted?  You say you have to explictly delete them?
Huh?

By highlighting messages, and clicking on the Delete button.

then explicitly Delete, which sends them to "haggis imap"/Trash,
where Action->"Empty Trash" works as normal.

Is this extra step by design, or a bug?
I have no idea how you managed this.

It's a talent of mine, to make s/w do weird stuff....
If you have an imap server (I use courier imap, if it makes a
difference), maybe I can walk you through it, via IRC.

The code doesn't do anything like this.

I promise you, it does.  But then again, maybe we are not
talking about the same things.

--
Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>