Re: [Evolution] Feature missing: Open Folder tree when moving

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 19:43 +0200, Michael Braun wrote:
Hi,

I installed Evolution 1.5.7 yesterday from Mandrake Cooker. I must say,
it is very fast and I love it.
But I miss the feature, that when I move a Mail f.e. from the INBOX to a
subfolder, the main folder did not open itself. In Evolution 1.4 it
works. I use IMAP.
Indeed it doesn't do this.  It isn't implemented in 1.5.x yet.  Please file a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com, priority normal, and set its target milestone to 1.5.
Another problem I see, when I doubleclick on a mail to open it in a new
window, Evolution crashes.

I fixed that yesterday: 57246.

Filing bugs is how they get fixed.

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.