Re: [Evolution] Feature missing: Open Folder tree when moving

Am Mi, den 21.04.2004 um 12:54 Uhr -0500 schrieb Ron Johnson:
On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 19:43 +0200, Michael Braun wrote:
Hi,

I installed Evolution 1.5.7 yesterday from Mandrake Cooker. I must say,
it is very fast and I love it.
But I miss the feature, that when I move a Mail f.e. from the INBOX to a
subfolder, the main folder did not open itself. In Evolution 1.4 it
works. I use IMAP.

More specifically, in sub-sub-folders, if the tree is partially
collapsed, in 1.4.x, if I drag a mail onto the parent folder, it
expands to show it's children.  *Very* handy.

Doesn't work in 1.5.7.

Another problem I see, when I doubleclick on a mail to open it in a new
window, Evolution crashes.

I might be specific to Mandrake, since it works for "the rest" of us.

What if you run evo 1.5.7 from the command line?  Maybe some error
messages will get displayed.

Yes this could be a Mandrake specific problem. I get only the following
messages from the console:

----8<-----
noting folder 'INBOX'
update 1 folder 'INBOX'
 unread count
folder updated: unread 0: 'INBOX'
set unread count 0x8191c20 '/INBOX' 0
setting text/plain selection for uids
setting text/plain selection for uids
setting text/plain selection for uids
setting text/plain selection for uids
setting text/plain selection for uids

I can't see an error message. I will see if there are some new packages
in MDK Cooker which will solve this problem.

--
Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>