Re: [Evolution] SuSE 9.1

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 15:43, John Schmidt wrote:
With SuSE 9.1 due out in three weeks, do you developers have an
estimate for when evolution will support it?

I'd be rather surprised if Suse 9.1 did not ship with a 1.4.6
evolution.  However I'd be very interested in if and when connector was
supported on Suse 9.1 - I assume given the company links that its very
likely to gain support.

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]