Re: [Evolution] Environment variables
- From: Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>
- To: Andrew Conkling <andrewski fr st>
- Cc: Evolution list <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Environment variables
- Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 10:17:47 -0400
On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 10:06, Andrew Conkling wrote:
On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 07:07 -0700, Al Hooton wrote:
On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 06:59, Andrew Conkling wrote:
Searching the archives is not a pretty affair, and perhaps more/better
documentation is in order. Could anyone help out?
Run gnome-control-center (install Gnome if you don't have it), select
Advanced, select Preferred Applications, set a preferred browser. Look
at the docs for gnome-control-center for further info.
Gnome is not necessary to run evo, is it? My goal is to configure this
without installing it.
Gnome is not necessary to *run* Evo, though Evo respects certain Gnome
settings (e.g. which browser to invoke) that are configured through
] [Thread Prev