Re: [Evolution] wrong smtp with no error?

Thanks guys for your help.
Truely embarrasing. Somehow i Get that errormessage now, saying that the
smtp mailbox is not reachable.

wich is really weird, because i entered the same as i had the last
time..

well, problem solved, possible causes, SBK (Shit Behind Keyboard (me))

Thanks :)