Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.5.5 (Missing mail folders)

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 23:55 -0800, Charles wrote:
On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 19:14, Not Zed wrote:
Which folders?
Did it migrate your data?
???

Last time I updated to 1.5 I didnt need to do anything.. I installed it
via Red-Carpet, ran the command and just started working. the 1st time I
went in it did some stuff to my folders.. But other then that it works..

How would I migrate my data?

There's a --force-migrate option which is supposed to do it, but be
warned it will delete everything you might have already in 1.5 without
warning or prompting.

When I go into it now its as if its not reading my "evolution" folder.
My Filters & accounts are there.. Just not the folders..

It doesn't read anything from there anymore, everything is in
~/.evolution.  But the layout isn't the same either, so it isn't just a
rename of the folder.

Anything I can try? A quick check of my evo folder shows about 1+ GIG of
files. Thats what it was on my laptop..

Evo 1.4.6 works ok.. its just 1.5 thats not..

Maybe you tried other 1.5 versions which didn't migrate the data
properly or something?