Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.5.5 (Missing mail folders)

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 19:14, Not Zed wrote:
Which folders?
Did it migrate your data?
???

Last time I updated to 1.5 I didnt need to do anything.. I installed it
via Red-Carpet, ran the command and just started working. the 1st time I
went in it did some stuff to my folders.. But other then that it works..

How would I migrate my data?

When I go into it now its as if its not reading my "evolution" folder.
My Filters & accounts are there.. Just not the folders..

Anything I can try? A quick check of my evo folder shows about 1+ GIG of
files. Thats what it was on my laptop..

Evo 1.4.6 works ok.. its just 1.5 thats not..

--Charles