Re: [Evolution] nomail option on mailing list?
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Rick DeNatale <denatale ctc net>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] nomail option on mailing list?
- Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 11:05:15 +0800
Using a mailing list gateway like www.gmane.org.
Although evolution 1.5 has news enabled by default now.
On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 10:49 -0500, Rick DeNatale wrote:
On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 12:42 +0200, Michael Wever wrote:
To post to the mailing list you need to subscribe. Doh!
But I'm using Pan as it makes life reading and handling mailing lists and
How do you use Pan to read mailing lists??? I use it for newsgroups. I'm
running 0.14.2 and I don't see mailing list support listed as a new
feature in any of the few beta releases since then.
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev