[Evolution] nomail option on mailing list?

To post to the mailing list you need to subscribe. Doh!
But I'm using Pan as it makes life reading and handling mailing lists and
newsgroups bliss. So I do not want to receive the emails on the mailing
list! Usually this is done by nomail option when you subscribe but there
exists none!
The first thing I do after subscribing is create a new filter on the
mailing list straight to the trash! This to me seems like a waste.
Any chance of using the nomail option or an equilavent?

Mick.

--
-- <BR/>
"To be young, really young, takes a very long time." Picasso