Re: [Evolution] nomail option on mailing list?

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 12:42 +0200, Michael Wever wrote:
To post to the mailing list you need to subscribe. Doh!
But I'm using Pan as it makes life reading and handling mailing lists and
newsgroups bliss.

How do you use Pan to read mailing lists??? I use it for newsgroups. I'm
running 0.14.2 and I don't see mailing list support listed as a new
feature in any of the few beta releases since then.