Re: [Evolution] nomail option on mailing list?

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 11:42, Michael Wever wrote:
To post to the mailing list you need to subscribe. Doh!
But I'm using Pan as it makes life reading and handling mailing lists and
newsgroups bliss. So I do not want to receive the emails on the mailing
list! Usually this is done by nomail option when you subscribe but there
exists none!

Not on the subscriptions page.  However it is on the options page.

Go to your options page - either use the URL in the password reminder
that you should get today, or go to
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution and use the bottom
entry to get to your options page.

Part way down that page is "Your evolution Subscription Options", first
one is "Disable mail delivery"

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]