Re: Evo 1.5 and local/server side SA (was Re: [Evolution] Need some help (I Got IT!!!))

tor, 01.04.2004 kl. 03.08 skrev guenther:

Tony, please accept my apology.

As I already mentioned previously, I got to know you with a different
attitude -- not to rant about topics [1] you aren't highly familiar
with, but to actually know what you are talking about.

I answered your confrontational statements by confrontational, sarcastic
statements myself. I likely crossed a line I did not intend to. I
apologize for that.

We should all stick to facts again.

You, my friend, don't have to apologize for anything - I know you much
too well for that ;) Apart from that, anyone who objects anything I
write, ever, get it off his chest; I'm no saint.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl