Re: [Evolution] config options

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 13:06, Faeren wrote:
Hi All,
I have had to move from one PC to another, and when I copied my
/home/john/evolution directory over, i found I had lost certain
things...like my configuration for colors and my signatures.

I don't know about the colours, however for the signatures you will need
to copy over your signature files as well, These may not be found in the
evolution directory but could be hidden files stored in your home
directory. (mine is .signature). If possible try and look at your
evolutions settings on your old system and find out where these files
are and copy them to your new system in the same locations.

--
This e-mail transmission is intended for the addressee indicated
above. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or