[Evolution] config options

Hi All,

I'm relatively new to evolution, so I apologize if my question comes off
as ignorant, but I have been able to find much googling.

Is there a way to find/understand evolution's config files? Do they
exist?

I have had to move from one PC to another, and when I copied my
/home/john/evolution directory over, i found I had lost certain
things...like my configuration for colors and my signatures.

In the case of the signatures, I see the actual files are still there,
but evo cant see them.

Are there files where these things are set and can be modified/changed?

Thanks.

Faeren.