[Evolution] Fail to upgrade from Evolution 1.2 to 1.4 under Mandrake 9.1..

Hi,

I gone to http://www.ximian.com to upgrade from evolution 1.2 to 1.4. I
typed:

wget -q -O - http://go.ximian.com |sh

Firstly,  I selected the installation method Ximian Red Carpet Express
(RCX) then I saw the error message below:

The installer was unable to download the list of software channels.

This error may be the result of a network failure.  Please verify that
your network connection is active and that your network settings are
correct.

Unable to authenticate - Authentication Failed
(https://web-bos-ma-us.rc.ximian.com/channels.php?distro_target=mandrake-91-i586)

Secondly, I selected the installation method Ximian Mirror Site then I
saw the error message below:

The installer was unable to resolve dependencies for this install.  The
following error message may provide information that will allow you to
correct the error.  Alternatively, you may choose a different product or
set of components to install.

Installing libgal2.0-modules-1.99.9-0.ximian.6.1[Ximian Evolution]
There are no installable providers of =libgal2.0_5-1.99.9-0.ximian.6.1
for libgal2.0-modules-1.99.9-0.ximian.6.1[Ximian Evolution]
libgal2.0-modules-1.99.9-0.ximian.6.1 is scheduled to be installed, but
this is not possible because of dependency problems.
Marking this resolution attempt as invalid.

What can I do ?

Thanks.