Re: [Evolution] Copy/Move task

Am Fre, 2003-09-19 um 15.16 schrieb Axel Mueller:
I tried both main menu and popup menu. But I cannot copy between
subfolders.
Weird, now I can copy and from a subfolder to the main task folder which
didn't work yesterday, but I cannot copy within subfolders anymore. I
didn't change anything. Hmm?
I made some further investigations. Sometimes copying between folders
works and sometimes it is not possible. Then the task is saved in the
ics file after copying but does not appear in the task list. I have to
restart Evo completely (force-shutdown).
Copying in a new created subfolder is completely impossible because the
menu points (main menu & popup menu) are greyed out. First, I have to
create a task i this folder and then restart Evo completely
(force-shutdown) to get it working.

   Axel