Re: [Evolution] Address Harvesting

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 18:47, William A. Yohman wrote:
On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 05:20, Eric Lambart wrote:
Since it is archived by google and mail-archive.com and probably
accessible in other public places, probably not.

...unless you're asking for the email addresses to be somehow
obfuscated.  That could certainly come in handy, it would stop me from
getting two copies of every message when someone replies using "Reply to
All" instead of "Reply to List" (@#$# $@#!)

Eric