[Evolution] Procmail and evolution

Hi,

I can't seem to get procmail and evolution working.
I think its because i let procmail to deliver the files in the wrong
maildir folder.

If i click on the folder in evolution than i can see the new mails.

i let procmail deliver the mail to the /~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox/new
if this is wrong where must i put promail ?

TIA
Patrick
--
"Do you know what a Vulcan mind meld is?" -- Tuvok
"It's that thing where you grab someone's head..." -- Crewman Suiter

PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org