Re: [Evolution] strange changes

Also, to further decode. If you got the latest Evo snapshot from Red
Carpet (I think that's what your first post said) then you are stuck
with it until another Red Carpet update comes out, either a snapshot or
the new 1.4.5 stable version. I just checked Red Carpet, and the latest
Mandrake snapshot is 9/11/2003 20:02 which is the one that gave me the
problem. The good news is that the developers already have this problem
fixed, so if you keep checking Red Carpet every few days you should get
a new version with the fix included.

Ted