Re: [Evolution] strange changes

Anna,
Thank you so much,
I understand much better now, and I do think I may try a snapshot...I
sort of enjoy watching the lil changes,
I have plenty of backup email programs if evo gets broken LOL...

Like I have said, I am NOT a developer LOL, just a neophyte end user
trying to learn linux and having afantastic time at it.

Kathy