Re: [Evolution] Need help adding Signature script

On Sunday 14 September 2003 06:54 am, Trey Sizemore wrote:
On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 00:36, Ralph F. De Witt wrote:
Hello:
I have a small bash script that I use for my signature. Every time I try
to add it to evolution It comes up with a error message stating that it
needs to be a proper script name. The file was originally called
.signature. I have tried adding the .sh to the end, tried renameing it
ralsig and ralsig.sh all to no avail. Can someone help me get my sig file
added.

Have you made sure that the file is executable?
Trey:
Thanks for your help. That was the problem. It helps to have someone ask the
basic questions, particularly when you are not familiar with the program and
how it works. I am sure this will not be the last of my noob pleas for help.
--
Ralph
Gentoo Linux:           Gentoo Base System version 1.4.3.10p1