[Evolution] Need help adding Signature script

Hello:
I have a small bash script that I use for my signature. Every time I try to
add it to evolution It comes up with a error message stating that it needs to
be a proper script name. The file was originally called .signature. I have
tried adding the .sh to the end, tried renameing it ralsig and ralsig.sh all
to no avail. Can someone help me get my sig file added.
--
Ralph
Gentoo Linux:           Gentoo Base System version 1.4.3.8p1