Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Request for change the behaviour of Navigate Through Folder List.

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 09:14, Yuedong Du wrote:
If there is a schedule for 2.0 ?

Problem with 2.0 is that we do not know when it will be done.  So we
unable  to depend
our accessibility work on it.

I need to get a roadmap page going soon...

Anyway, in brief: we want to target the GNOME 2.6 release, i.e. to sync
up with the GNOME schedule and release at the same time; in fact, one of
the main purposes of this release is to push for more GNOME integration.

GNOME 2.6 is supposed to happen six months from now, around March 2004.

-- Ettore