Re: [Evolution] Only 1 email adress possible in the TO: CC: AND BCC: fields? (Version 1.4.0)

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 17:28, Not Zed wrote:
On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 10:09 +0200, Ole Arntzen wrote:
[...]
I have seen similar behaviour.  If I compose an email:

    To: user1 some domain user2 some domain

The email is sent to user1 some domain while user2 some domain is
silently stripped from the To field.

This must be a bug.  I don't care what the RFC says about how to set up
multiple recipients.  Evolution should either do what I expect it to do,
or give an error message.
No it isn't a bug, its how the ui is meant to work.

Some users forget the comma, and some users use a semicolon instead of a
comma.  These are very common errors.  Evolution must do something more
helpfull than keep the first address and silently remove the rest.

At most we could probably popup an annoying box telling you to fix it.

Yes, please! Anything is better than silently drop recipients.

--
Ole A.