Re: [Evolution] Re: Only 1 email adress possible in the TO: CC: AND BCC: fields? (Version 1.4.0)

This must be a bug.  I don't care what the RFC says about how to set up
multiple recipients.  Evolution should either do what I expect it to do,
or give an error message.
No it isn't a bug, its how the ui is meant to work.

At most we could probably popup an annoying box telling you to fix it.

Now, I know it. But I think other users might have the same problem. It
is certainly a nasty behaviour. So I think there should appear an
annoying box. Maybe you could scan for a '@' in the remaining text
behind the valid email address.

Or does evolution not interpret the TO: field and just handle it over to
the pop3 server?

Greetings
Ernst