Re: [Evolution] linking Evolution and mozilla's calendars

I'm not sure if this applies to your ics file, but the Evolution ics
file has a slightly different format than most. In the TZID field, where
most programs would have "Europe/Madrid" Evo has
"/softwarestudio.org/Olson_20011030_5/Europe/Madrid." When importing ics
files from iCalshare, for example, I had to manually edit the TZID
entries in the ics file or no appointments showed up in the calendar.

HTH