[Evolution] linking Evolution and mozilla's calendars

Hi,

I thought that the local/Calendar/calendar.ics of evolution and the
.mozilla/.../Calendar/CalendarDataFile.ics had the same format. Thus it
would be logical to make a symbolic link between both so that both
software see the same calendar.

Well, that does not work ! Once the link exists the first thing
evolution does is to replace it by a file :-( Even when I copied the file
from Mozilla over I do not get the calendar I filled out under mozilla.

Is that normal ? I am under RedHat 7.3 with all the Ximian software up to
date.

My final aim is to export my agenda as HTML web pages. I expect that the
ical2html will do that for me but that does not work for the moment.
Probably I will have a question on this later !

Many thanks in advance for your help.

        Best regards

                Jan