Re: [Evolution] Messed up my fonts for Evolution

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 21:36, Trey Sizemore wrote:
 I somehow managed to mess up my fonts (noticed this in Evolution),
currently using 1.4.4 in Gnome 2.2.  Could someone tell me what the
defaults are so I can change this back (and where to change it, again).

Tools - Settings - Mail Preferences - General tab
Message Fonts
mine has the "Use the same fonts as other applications" box checked.
greyed out selections are "Sans" and "Monospace"

Also, while I'm on fonts, whenever I receive HTML formatted email that
contains apostrophes (or other special punctuation), my fonts render
these as 'octals' (at least that's what it looks like).  Where can I
change this as well?

Thanks a lot!