[Evolution] Feature request

I just subscribed to this list, and I apologize if this is not the place
to ask for features.

I would like to have the ability to map my own keyboard shortcuts for
all functions under the Action menu.

Presently the keyboard shortcut CTL-Q will close Evolution.  I am in the
process of moving from MS Outlook and I would like to at least have the
ability to configure my own keyboard shortcuts (or even create them from
scratch) as some of you may know the CTL-Q keyboard shortcut in MS
Outlook marks the message as read.

Thanks!

Tom