[Evolution] Evolution 1.4.5 plans

Hello!

It's that time again...  We have reached a critical mass of fixes, and
we are planning to make an Evolution 1.4.5 tarball on September 12 (it's
a Friday), for a full binary release sometime in the week following
that.

The release will be made from the following modules, all from the
evolution-1-4-branch:

        gal
        gtkhtml
        evolution

Stable snapshots are available on Red Carpet for a bunch of platforms.
Since we are close to release, this is a good time to install them and
let us know whether we broke anything.  ;-)

Translators: we have broken strings again :-( , so we hope this advance
notice will give you time to update the translations...  Please let us
know if you need more time; in order to make sure your translations make
it to the final release, you should commit them by the end of Thursday
(GMT) at the latest.

Thanks for your contribution!

Bye,
-- Ettore