Re: [Evolution] Tips on restoring Evolution from backup.

Hi.

I am planning to re-install RedHat 9 to get rid of a lot of junk I have
accumulated over time.  One of the things that I have backed up (to DVD,
CD and another partition) is Evolution.  I will want to restore all of
my old e-mails from backup once I restore the new system and upgrade to
the latest Evolution.  Any tips and suggestions would be more than
appreciated.  Thanks everyone for your input.

All you need is to backup 'evolution' folder from your home dir, I
think. After re-installation of RH just put your backup into you home
dir back. This must work, if I'm not mistaken.
It would be batter, if you'll rename evolution's work folder into
something like 'evolution.dist' after instalation. This will help you,
if something goes wrong.

Good luck.

P.S. Sorry for my terrible English.

--