Re: [Evolution] How to install ximian connector with Opengroupware?

On 25.10.2003, at 16:02, Klaus Hoffmann wrote:
Now I bought XIMIAN-Connector 1.4 to try to connect Opengroupware with
Evolution, but I can´t get the plugins installed.

As mentioned in several places on the OGo website, the OGo ZideStore only works with Connector 1.2 and *not* with Connector 1.4. Currently there is no work in progress to fix the issue, since a native and free OGo connector is in development and progress is pretty good.

I don´t know what the OWA Settings of my Server are - the URL
http://localhost:20000/Opengroupware - which I use with my browser,
doesn´t work. ("Server not found")

It should look like:
  http://[yourserver]/zidestore/so/[yourlogin]

The "/OpenGroupware" URL path connects the OGo web interface (you should connect ZideStore, which usually runs at /zidestore) and "20000" shows that you are not connecting through Apache, which is heavily discouraged.

Is there anybody who can help?

Feel free to join the evolution opengroupware org mailing list where you may find more information.

Regards,
  Helge
--
OpenGroupware.org