Re: [Evolution] How to install ximian connector with Opengroupware?

Le dim 26/10/2003 à 17:44, Helge Hess a écrit :

Feel free to join the evolution opengroupware org mailing list where
you may find more information.

Hi Helge,

I'm very interested in the Evolution native connector for OOo (I have
installed OOo on my debian/woody server just for that). I've skimmed
through the mailing-list (evolution opengroupware org) and the FAQs and
documentation available on the website, but so far I have found *no*
information on where to get this connector, even less on how to install
and use it ...

Could you give us an URL or something to chew on ?

Thanks,

        Xav