Re: [Evolution] Saving MIME attached e-mails

I'm wondering if there is a way to view and save a mime-embedded e-mail
message separately.  The situation is the following:

When the message is attached as "Content-Disposition: attached" like SA
does by default for non text/plain messages, you can select Save from
the attachment drop down.

Unfortunately there is no such way for "Content-Disposition: inline",
which is used for text/plain mails.

Importing to your Inbox of saved mails can be done by drag-n-drop of the
file just saved. Not really convenient...

The easiest way I can think of is some script. You can trigger this
script using filters. However, the best way I can think of, is:

If you are using procmail, forward that mail and let it being processed
by procmail. With a simple rule you can then let procmail pipe the mail
to a script (which drops the wrapper) and let procmail deliver the mail
to your Inbox.

Spamassassin flags a valid e-mail as SPAM, and wraps some fancy stuff
around it explaining why it is spam.  It is not spam, so I wish to copy
the original message to my Inbox (out of my spam folder).  The original
message is another MIME section of the e-mail.  How do I copy this out?

I never got any false-positive yet. :-)

And if I get, the fastest approach for me would be manually editing the
mbox file...

...guenther