[Evolution] Saving MIME attached e-mails

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a way to view and save a mime-embedded e-mail
message separately.  The situation is the following:

Spamassassin flags a valid e-mail as SPAM, and wraps some fancy stuff
around it explaining why it is spam.  It is not spam, so I wish to copy
the original message to my Inbox (out of my spam folder).  The original
message is another MIME section of the e-mail.  How do I copy this out?

I can do this in mutt by doing a "v" to show me all of the MIME bits of
the e-mail, selecting the "original message before SpamAssassin" section
and saving it into my inbox.  I can't seem to find this type of feature
in Evolution.

thanks
mh

--
Martin Hicks || mort bork org || PGP/GnuPG: 0x4C7F2BEE